Promoter: the driving force
of our program
This position is in charge of marketing the 360 Digital Subscription and Full Upgrade Version of our digital platforms to all members of small and medium-sized companies, as well as independent professionals, who wish to be part of our comprehensive digital experience.
A simple formula.
Direct Contact +
GDC's cadre of promoters is expanding internationally. Wherever you are, there is a promoter ready to democratize technology and help you develop your digital marketing strategy.
- nichaphut boraePrachin Buri, Thailand
- tanakorn lukwongarcheepSi Racha, Thailand
- angela perillaBogotá, Colombia
- alejandro naranjoItagüí, Colombia
- dermatologo valleQuito, Ecuador
- susana hatchSanta Catarina Pinula, Guatemala
- jaime belloBogotá, Colombia
- laura marucciPilar, Argentina
- ettore la mantiaCorregimiento Chame, Panama
- olga candeloPanamá, Panama
- maría del pilar naranjo arango Envigado, Colombia
- sinergia activaEnvigado, Colombia
- martha c. arango vEnvigado, Colombia
- antonio alvaradoMexico City, Mexico
- isaac salemBuenos Aires, Argentina
- roosevelt granada cadenaIbagué, Colombia
- corporacion buen dia sacJuliaca, Peru
- juan alberto espino arguellesPuebla, Mexico
- hathaiporn promjamornBangkok, Thailand
- martiniano paéz Armenia, Colombia
How is it possible?
Thanks to the powerful referral system.
To participate in our program and commercialize the 360 Digital Subscription, each applicant must be invited by a current CDP 3.0 promoter, fostering a great sense of community and belonging among our entire commercial team.
With this model, the number of promoters is constantly growing, working from anywhere in the world.
all over the world